Professional sport is a fast-paced and rapidly expanding international business that is governed by many areas of law, including regulatory, contract and criminal. Nicholls & Nicholls represent a growing client base of professional sporting individuals and organisations, from bodybuilders to boxing clubs, and can advise on a vast array of legal issues.
We can assist with reviewing sponsorship agreements and contracts, advising on licensing breaches, supporting athletes through disciplinary action and much more.
We are also big believers in the rehabilitative potential of sport and have partnered with the Fighting Chance Foundation that champions martial arts to change lives. From tackling knife crime, violence against women and girls and male suicide, combat sports have an innate ability to positively impact and transform communities. We are honoured to have been appointed as Legal Counsel for the Foundation and also the British Martial Arts and Boxing Association, growing our support and assistance across the UK.
- Regulatory breaches including licencing or health and safety standards
- Best practice including risk assessments
- Sporting contracts and sponsorship opportunities
- Sports-related criminal offences
- Disciplinary proceedings relating to associations and managers
- Lifestyle training for young athletes
- Anti-doping regulations and drug offences
Book a Consultation
Get in touch with us for a fixed fee consultation.