At Nicholls and Nicholls, we understand Construction. We have the expertise to provide clients with bespoke legal advice for their project and dispute needs working alongside experts nationwide who can assist with whatever issues that may arise.
We understand that when a dispute occurs during the course of a contract, our clients need a fast, cost-effective, commercially minded solution; so we deliver exactly that, with some of the best experts in the industry close at hand.
We can provide advice on a wide range of construction and infrastructure issues. Typically, assistance is centred around the following areas:
- Dispute Resolution including Adjudication, Arbitration, Litigation and Mediation
- Complex Claims
- Extension of time and damages for delays
- Contract formation and letters of intent
- Contract variation entitlement
- Loss and Expense
- Insurance Issues
- Liquated Damages
- Contract Novation’s and Assignments
- Reviewing and amending bespoke and standard form construction contracts
- Bonds, warranties and guarantees
- Preparation and assessment of complex claims
- In house training on legal and commercial issues
- Defence against prosecutions from the Health and Safety Executive
At Nicholls and Nicholls, we offer a personal service with a high level of involvement from the Principal of the firm which cannot be offered by national competitors. For this reason contact us as we have no doubt, you will want us as part of your team.