Financial institutions are constantly under scrutiny with regulations relating to financial crime and the Data Protection Act playing a huge part in the day to day running of the business. We can offer on or off site assistance and training to staff and management regarding the regulations that must be followed, how this can affect the company and the impact on an individual staff member if breaches and/or failures occur. Some of the topics we cover:
- What to do with concerns of money laundering
- How to comply with regulations upon financial institutions
- The basis of the Data Protection Act and how it affects individuals on a daily basis
- What to do as a company if you discover a breach/failure of regulations
- What to do as an individual if you discover a breach/failure of regulations
If this is of interest to you as an organisation, please contact us to find out what we can offer and how it could have long term benefits to your business.